Collect custom resources with Custom Data Integration! 🚀
You can now use the custom data integration to aggregate resources from custom-defined data sources and easily track those resources and changes on Resmo.
Common use cases:
- Integrate Resmo with services that aren't currently available as a native integration.
- Collect resources from on-premise.
- Collect resources from services you don't want to share access to.
What does the custom data integration offer?
- Create your own custom schema and send your custom resources to Resmo.
- Push data to Resmo from on-premise, data sources to which you don't want to share access, or services Resmo currently is not integrated with.
- Create a structure as you like with JSON schema.
- See all resources in a single call thanks to the bulk endpoint.
ℹ️ The JSON Schema format defines the structure of JSON data. It defines what JSON data is required for a given application and how it can be interacted with.