a year ago
Bitbucket integration, result tab on rule detail pages, a handful of improvements, and packs!
The clock is ticking towards our public beta and amongst our excitement, the Resmo team has been busy delivering new features, integrations, product documentation, and improvements. Good news; we’ve introduced the Bitbucket integration and conformance packs.
- Result tab on rule detail. We added a Result tab on the rule detail page to show the latest evaluation and SQL queries. This latest addition to your rule detail page tabs will accelerate your retrospective resource assessment checks.
- Report issue button on managed rules. We added a report issue button on managed rules to let you notify us of an issue at lightspeed so that we can take a look and fix it if necessary, ASAP.
- Bitbucket integration. Bitbucket remains one of the most popular code control and version control systems for dev teams. Now you’ll be able to query and consolidate your Bitbucket resources in one place with Resmo. We’re working on more integrations to come.
- Automatically check your compliance and best practices for standard and custom frameworks with Packs! - Operational Best Practices for CIS AWS Foundations Benchmark v1.4 Level 1 and Level 2 are now available as a pack. We’ll deliver more packs soon.
- Managed rules and queries for Cloudflare. They will make an excellent starting point to query and monitor your Cloudflare assets.
- We published our Multi-Cloud Asset Visibility Guide. If you are interested in the growing multi-cloud adoption and concerned about visibility issues, this guide is the one for you. It’s free to download. Enjoy reading!