Introducing File Security to the Resmo Suite! 🔥
Caution, this update encloses something BIG! We're excited to announce the latest addition to our security suite: File Security. It's a major step forward in our mission to provide seamless SaaS security solutions tailored to the demands of modern businesses.
🗂️ What is File Security?
File Security helps companies keep track of who can view or edit their documents stored in cloud services like Google Drive. It's designed to prevent unauthorized access and alert you to any potential security risks, ensuring that only the right people have the right access to sensitive information, and making the process of removing access from people who no longer work at the company, or outside the organization, quick and straightforward.
🔎 A closer look at how you can leverage File Security
- Monitor who has access to your company's documents in real-time.
- Easily manage document sharing with granular permission settings.
- Swiftly revoke document access, ensuring secure offboarding.
- Detect and correct misshared data to prevent unintended external sharing.
- Mitigate the risk of data leaks with proactive oversight and alerts.
File Security is our proactive solution to the growing need for robust document security in cloud platforms, starting with Google Drive and soon expanding to OneDrive and DocuSign. We're dedicated to adapting and expanding alongside your business's evolving needs.
Keep an eye out for our regular updates and don't forget to share your thoughts with us! 🙌