4 months ago05/02/2022
Microsoft Azure & AD integrations, 200+ new rules & queries, self onboarding, documentation updates
Time flies fast! The last two weeks were busy, but our team knows how to deliver. We've introduced our Azure integrations, and improved our product and documentation. Read on to learn more!
- Our Microsoft Azure integration is live! With Azure, Resmo started covering all three major cloud providers. Azure integration supports more than 20 resources. 100+ queries and rules are also available out of the box.
- Azure Active Directory integration is also live on production. Azure AD is popular among both Azure and other cloud provider users. It offers complete identity and access management solution. The first of many is here in this category. We'll be adding a bunch of others soon!
- Self-onboarding is here!! We've been working on this for so long. We're happy to release the first version for all admin users. This enables new users to get started faster without any additional help. Existing users can also open onboarding by clicking their profile photo and the Open Onboarding button.
- Our Google Workspace integration is now officially approved by Google.
- Simplified menu bar. Customers can go to key pages with one click. Besides, all configuration-related pages are now under the settings dropdown.
- 200+ new rules and queries for Google Cloud, Kubernetes, and Azure integrations.
- Major improvements for our developer documentation. Documentation now covers all integrations and notification channels with FAQ sections.
- Queries now support better suggestions for all first-level inner fields and existing data. On top of the last week's improvements, we extended the scope and added more autocomplete options. We've also removed unnecessary boilerplate and made it faster to start writing SQL.