3 months ago06/13/2022
Okta, DataDog and Gandi integrations, quick search, open pricing and many other small improvements
The number of integrations is increasing every sprint. Along with it, we're making final updates on ui and will soon be opening Resmo for everyone.
- Okta, DataDog and Gandi integrations. Our team focuses a lot on offering out-of-the-box deep integrations with your popular tools. As requested by our early users, we've added Okta, DataDog, and Gandi integrations.
- CMD+K quick search. Wherever you're within Resmo, you can now click CMD+K to open a quick search and type whatever you want. We'll search and bring you the most relevant resources, dashboards, and rules.
- Enforce Google Sign-in. Owners can enforce Google sign-in for all users.
- Open pricing. As promised, our pricing is now open for everyone. Customers can sign up directly within the product after their two weeks professional plan free trial.
- Automated resources documentation. Each resource has a schema. Sometimes you need to a resource's details like field types, so we've automated them. You can refer to the resources documentation for more details.
- User profile updates. Users can now go to their profile to update their passwords, notification, and email preferences.