8 months ago
Rule suppression, actor information in asset change view, dashboard templates, Cloudflare integration
We are only a couple of weeks away from our public beta launch; our team has been busy delivering key capabilities that will boost user experience.
- Rule suppression. It is the most significant update of this week. Everyone has that one S3 bucket that must be public, and getting notified of those resources is unacceptable. With suppressions, you can mark resources, add a comment, and Resmo will ignore those marked resources during the rule evaluation. Learn more in the suppression doc.
- Actor information in asset change view. We can tell you who changed a resource for many integrations like GitHub or Slack. This actor data was already available in queries. You can see it within the asset change tab now.
- Dashboard templates. They help you see things at a glance. You can build a dashboard from scratch or use templates to get started faster. More than 20 templates like AWS Security Insights, GitHub Resource, and Kubernetes Deployment Insights are available. More on this front is coming soon!
- Cloudflare integration. We introduced the integration during Cloudflare’s platform week. Our integration gives you access to Cloudflare resources like users, DNS zones, user invitation, zone settings, etc.
- PagerDuty official partnership. Resmo is now an official partner. The PagerDuty integration is currently listed in the PagerDuty integration list. Learn more in our blog.
- Download the query result as CSV or JSON. Once you run a query, click the three dots next to the save button on the search page to download the result in a file.