3 months ago06/27/2022
Snyk, Duo and Jamf integrations, more AWS resources, new queries & rules, account page redesign. Oh, and we're in Public Beta!
Resmo team reaches an important milestone: Public beta! We've also added significant features and new integrations.
- Public beta! Resmo is in public beta with 14-day free trial. Learn more in our blog.
- Snyk, Duo and Jamf integrations. We keep adding new integrations at a rapid pace. The newest ones are from the security category and helps customers centralize their security assets in Resmo.
- More AWS resources. As our most popular integration, we continue investing in AWS. We surpassed the 100+ supported resource limit! Some of the newest additions are SES, SSM, Athena, API Gateway, EFS, ECR, ElastiCache and Kinesis.
- New queries & rules for SaaS integrations. We've added new queries and rules for Cloudflare, Gandi, Okta and DataDog integrations.
- Account page redesign. Account page has a new look and now supports configuration items. On another update related to profile settings, users can update newsletter preferences from their profile pages.
- Updated 401, 404 and 500 pages. When things go unexpected, we now help our users find their way around and request help.
- Status icon for rule filters. Rules page status filter gets icons helping customers catch the important visual signals at a glance.