Chrome Browser resource is now available for the Google Workspace integration
The Chrome Browser resource has been added to the Google Workspace resource collection. By using this resource, you can easily monitor the Chrome browser security of your workspace users.
Common use cases for the Chrome Browser resource include the following:
- See installed extensions and extension count
- Identify Chrome Browsers with their versions. (See if users' browsers are up to date)
- Match devices and users with Chrome browsers
- View the last activity time on the browser
- Understand if installed extensions have excessive permissions
And more, ready for you to discover!
ℹ️ Users with a Google Workspace integration already installed must re-install it in order to view this resource. Existing Google Workspace integrations will display a warning message as the previous version lacked this new scope.