Introducing Graph View for Resource Relations 🚀
Monitoring your cyber assets individually is one thing; understanding relationships between resources and how they are connected is another. Now with the latest feature, you'll be able to observe your resource relations and obtain critical contextual knowledge.
- To see the relations of a resource in graph view, open the details of an asset and take a look at the Relations tab.
- From there, you can visually view how that resource is connected to your other resources.
- There's nothing manual involved. Resmo automatically collects your resource-related data and generates the graph.
Break down the complex resource relationships
Being able to view an individual asset's entire relations map comes in handy in many ways:
- Quickly understand the relations between your cyber assets (i.e., how they are connected or where they belong to)
- Make your decision-making process easier with the visual map
- Visualize the blast radius, a.k.a. how a threat to a resource can affect its other relations
- Understand your asset context in order to amplify your incident response operations
Context is foundational in many aspects, including your company's security posture, incident response, vulnerability management, and asset management efforts. Sounds like something you'd like to try?
Head over to your Resources page and open a resource detail to see how it works!