5 months ago04/18/2022
New integrations (MongoDB Cloud, PagerDuty), custom dashboards, PagerDuty as a notification channel and query improvements
Our team has been busy working on new integrations, bug fixes, and product capabilities for you to get the most out of Resmo. We have even more in the upcoming!
- MongoDB Atlas integration. Now, you can aggregate resources from MongoDB Atlas and query them.
- PagerDuty integration. You can query PD users, add-ons, rulesets, schedules, services, and many others. We automatically check best practices and security issues that may occur.
- PagerDuty notification channel. Receive alerts on rule violations via PagerDuty.
- Dashboards! You can create your own dashboard with queries you want. A flexible way of seeing what matters the most in one view.
- Improvements for rules and queries. Auto-complete just got smarter. Once you click space, we make better suggestions. We can even automatically suggest available field values. i.e. when you query "Select * from aws_ec2_instance where region = " we can list available regions like us-west-2 and us-east-1, and you can select from the list.