Our Last Batch Changelog 🤗 Resources Page improvements, Custom Compliance Packs and Exports, Variables, Snowflake Integration and more
Welcome to our last batch changelog! From now on, you'll receive more frequent and detailed updates here on our new changelog page. If you want to get updates from email or Slack, you can now subscribe to our changelog! You can also continue to get the highlight in our newsletter.
Resources page improvements
- Travel between resources using the sidebar
- Open resource detail view as a modal for quick navigation
- Search between resources quickly using the search input in the sidebar
- See overall metrics and last visited resources in the resource summary
- Filter resources by resource group
- Open resource details directly within the rule result
Custom compliance packs
Custom packs allow you to create your compliance packs with scores, exports, and continuous checks view. They are ways to organize your compliance checks. From the beginning, our goal was to create a tool that engineers would love and can easily make customizations to suit your needs. Custom packs are a feature to help realize this goal.
Compliance packs are an area we constantly evolve and work on these days. Stay tuned for cool updates on this!
Compliance pack exports
Customers asked for a way to export their compliance reports since we introduced packs. That's helpful for reporting and keeping track of progress. We're happy to introduce export functionality to HTML and PDF format for all packs. ie. You can generate a report for your AWS CIS 1.4.0 Level 1.2 Benchmark. All you need to do is to go to the export tab and select the details you want to see in your report and click generate.
Variables allow you to define static or dynamic constructs and use them in queries. Our goal is to write reusable queries faster. Available types include string, boolean, number, SQL query, array, and object.
You can create new variables under settings -> variables. ie. You add a variable user, and you can type $user to refer to that construct in your queries.
Snowflake is a very popular data platform. Resmo helps you continuously monitor and visualize your Snowflake assets, including databases and warehouses, for an unwavering cybersecurity posture. Our integration is ready with its queries & rules today!
- Resource detail view header includes resource’s recognizable fields. ie. when you enter an S3 bucket’s detail, you see its name at the top, or when you enter an Opsgenie user’s detail view, you see its name at the top.
- GitHub email field for organization membership is added.
- Amazon Cognito is added as a resource.
- Bunch of DevOps improvements! You don't see them, but they make our product faster and more secure.